Tuesday, June 4, 2019

New Mercenaries Stage Preview


It's been some time since I worked on a stage mod, so why not start another one?! So this time is gonna be a custom stage from Silent Hill 2 the  Pyramid Head fight near the end of the game and thought  it may make a nice intense fight as a mercenaries mod!

Though this is just a preview and I haven't gotten into editing the Room Dats yet. But a lot is still there to be done and worked on like...

- Lighting Adjustment
- Scaling
- Removal of fog
- Adding of enemies
- Spawn point
- Possibly  new music

Well until then here's a little video I made showing it off. Remember just a preview still in the working.






Original Work and Credit goes Konami. I did in no way make this, all I did was port it over for Resident Evil 4.

No comments: